Volunteer Chaplain in Exeter arrested for child molestation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Volunteer Chaplin for the Exeter Police Department is in jail. Tulare County sheriff's deputies say Alton Dorrough, 62, is accused of sexually abusing an underage girl.
Authorities say the female victim showed up to the Exeter Police Department to report Dorrough had been sexually abusing her for years.
Dorrough was booked at the Tulare County jail. The 62-year old is facing 9 counts of lewd acts against a minor. His bail is set at over $1 million dollars.
sex crimes, crimetracker, exeter, tulare county, local, sontaya rose
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos