Tulare Co chaplain accused of molestation makes court appearance
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley chaplain made his first court appearance on Wednesday to face multiple charges of child molestation.
Alton Gene Dorrough was arrested Monday after a teenage girl walked into Exeter police headquarters to report the alleged crimes.
tulare county, exeter, crimetracker, sex crimes, local, jessica peres
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region