Amber Alert canceled; suspect caught
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have called off an Amber Alert after the suspect was caught.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department was able to pull the suspect's car over in the area of Ave. 120 and Road 120. The suspect was detained without incident.
The mother and one-year-old child are reportedly okay.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this Breaking News Story.
pixley, tulare county, amber alert, kidnapping, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies