Amber Alert canceled; suspect caught
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have called off an Amber Alert after the suspect was caught.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department was able to pull the suspect's car over in the area of Ave. 120 and Road 120. The suspect was detained without incident.
The mother and one-year-old child are reportedly okay.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this Breaking News Story.
pixley, tulare county, amber alert, kidnapping, local
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon 21 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals