Amber Alert canceled; suspect caught
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have called off an Amber Alert after the suspect was caught.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department was able to pull the suspect's car over in the area of Ave. 120 and Road 120. The suspect was detained without incident.
The mother and one-year-old child are reportedly okay.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this Breaking News Story.
pixley, tulare county, amber alert, kidnapping, local
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence