Fresno Police investigate a drive by shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are searching for a suspect this morning after a drive-by shooting.
The Fresno Police says the shooting happened around midnight on Rose Avenue near Florence in Southeast Fresno. Authorities say a woman was sitting outside her home when someone in a gray or white compact car drove up and fired several shots. Police say the woman was shot in the leg.
She was taken to the hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. Fresno Police say they're still investigating the shooting and have made no arrests in the case. Investigators interviewed several witnesses early this morning.
No word yet if the shooting was gang related.
crimetracker, shooting, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos