Man ID'd in fatal SW Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police have identified a man shot and killed in Southwest Fresno on Friday, but they're still looking for clues in his death.
Investigators say 52-year-old George Gowanlock was shot at a home on Tuolumne near C Street around 3pm Friday.
When officers arrived -- Gowanlock was suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was later declared dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made in the case.
Police say they've visited the home for calls for service in the past.
fresno southwest, fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, shooting, homicide, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region