Man ID'd in fatal SW Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police have identified a man shot and killed in Southwest Fresno on Friday, but they're still looking for clues in his death.
Investigators say 52-year-old George Gowanlock was shot at a home on Tuolumne near C Street around 3pm Friday.
When officers arrived -- Gowanlock was suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was later declared dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made in the case.
Police say they've visited the home for calls for service in the past.
fresno southwest, fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, shooting, homicide, local
- Large explosion, building collapse reported in Harlem 2 min ago
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pre-exercise routine
34 min ago