Four-year-old dead after Tulare crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley child has been killed in a traffic collision.
It happened in Tulare on E Street and Tulare Avenue at around 8:20 Monday morning.
Tulare police officers say a 1998 Lincoln Navigator and a 2002 Chrysler Town and Country collided at the intersection.
The impact killed a four-year-old girl who was a passenger in the Navigator.
Officers say the 69-year-old driver of the Chrysler was taken to a local hospital with non life-threatening injures.
Tulare police have not released the cause of the crash.
tulare, tulare county, accident, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case