Four-year-old dead after Tulare crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley child has been killed in a traffic collision.
It happened in Tulare on E Street and Tulare Avenue at around 8:20 Monday morning.
Tulare police officers say a 1998 Lincoln Navigator and a 2002 Chrysler Town and Country collided at the intersection.
The impact killed a four-year-old girl who was a passenger in the Navigator.
Officers say the 69-year-old driver of the Chrysler was taken to a local hospital with non life-threatening injures.
Tulare police have not released the cause of the crash.
tulare, tulare county, accident, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos