Shooting outside McDonald's in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A McDonald's restaurant is expected to re-open Thursday morning after it was locked down after a shooting.
The McDonald's at Blackstone and Shields in Central Fresno was closed after the incident, Wednesday night. Police say two groups of men started fighting in the street. After the fight broke up, some of the men left and returned with guns and baseball bats.
The men fired several shots toward the restaurant, hitting one person in the leg.
Investigators say the shooting was gang related. Police are still looking for the shooter.
mcdonald's, crimetracker, shooting, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76