Shooting outside McDonald's in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A McDonald's restaurant is expected to re-open Thursday morning after it was locked down after a shooting.
The McDonald's at Blackstone and Shields in Central Fresno was closed after the incident, Wednesday night. Police say two groups of men started fighting in the street. After the fight broke up, some of the men left and returned with guns and baseball bats.
The men fired several shots toward the restaurant, hitting one person in the leg.
Investigators say the shooting was gang related. Police are still looking for the shooter.
mcdonald's, crimetracker, shooting, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about