Shooting outside McDonald's in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A McDonald's restaurant is expected to re-open Thursday morning after it was locked down after a shooting.
The McDonald's at Blackstone and Shields in Central Fresno was closed after the incident, Wednesday night. Police say two groups of men started fighting in the street. After the fight broke up, some of the men left and returned with guns and baseball bats.
The men fired several shots toward the restaurant, hitting one person in the leg.
Investigators say the shooting was gang related. Police are still looking for the shooter.
mcdonald's, crimetracker, shooting, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos