Visalia fundraiser is a cut above the rest
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- For just five dollars, you can get a hair cut and help children in the Valley and across the country.
At the Estes Institute of Cosmetology in Visalia, 70 supervised students will be cutting your hair to raise money for the national center of missing and exploited children.
The Cut-A-Thon is Thursday from 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Estes Institute Of Cosmetology on Main Street in Visalia.
The proceeds will go to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
visalia, tulare county, charity, local, linda mumma
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe