Visalia fundraiser is a cut above the rest
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- For just five dollars, you can get a hair cut and help children in the Valley and across the country.
At the Estes Institute of Cosmetology in Visalia, 70 supervised students will be cutting your hair to raise money for the national center of missing and exploited children.
The Cut-A-Thon is Thursday from 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Estes Institute Of Cosmetology on Main Street in Visalia.
The proceeds will go to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
visalia, tulare county, charity, local, linda mumma
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Things you didn't know about reindeer 21 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos