Visalia fundraiser is a cut above the rest
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- For just five dollars, you can get a hair cut and help children in the Valley and across the country.
At the Estes Institute of Cosmetology in Visalia, 70 supervised students will be cutting your hair to raise money for the national center of missing and exploited children.
The Cut-A-Thon is Thursday from 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Estes Institute Of Cosmetology on Main Street in Visalia.
The proceeds will go to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
visalia, tulare county, charity, local, linda mumma
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- Bob Wills home threatened by development 4 min ago
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico 26 min ago
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
24 min ago
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
17 min ago
- Historic home of country music legend Bob...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos