Two arrested in separate Oakhurst burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Madera County Sheriff's deputies arrested two suspects in two separate burglaries.
Deputies say John William Cotey, 29 of Oakhurst, was arrested for breaking into an Oakhurst business and stealing $700 in cash, a set of keys and a Snickers candy bar. He was booked on suspicion of burglary and possession of stolen property among other charges.
Deputies say Cynthia Lois Bush, 45 of Oakhurst, was caught racing out of a grocery store with a shopping cart filled with beer in Oakhurst. She is facing burglary charges.
oakhurst, madera county, burglary, crimetracker, local
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos