Man, girl, 10, unhurt in Tulare Co plane crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A pilot was able to walk away after his plane crash landed in South Valley.
The accident happened in a vacant field near Avenue 264 and Road 28 around two o'clock Thursday afternoon.
The plane appeared to be landing in a vacant field when the pilot lost control and flipped upside down.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department says by the time they arrived, the pilot was able to crawl out of the plane.
A ten-year-old girl was still in the plane when deputies arrived, she was also unhurt.
plane crash, tulare county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Accuweather Forecast
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos