Hanford Deputy City Manager fired, no reason given
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A long-time South Valley Deputy City Manager is out of a job this morning.
The Hanford Sentinel is reporting city officials fired Deputy City Manager Mary Lindsay, but gave no reason for her sudden termination.
Lindsay's firing comes two weeks after the interim Community Development Director was dismissed. The two women are among a group of senior managers who are suing the City Council and former City Manager Hilary Straus. The lawsuit is over a policy change which makes it easy to fire city employees.
hanford, tulare county, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno 31 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno 18 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Parker surprises fans with Parker Gram
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos