Bulldog gang member arrested in McDonald's shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police have arrested a man they say is responsible for a shooting earlier this week outside a busy McDonald's restaurant.
Officers say Florentino Gonzalez, 23, is a known bulldog gang member. On Wednesday night, they say he got into a fight with another man outside the McDonald's at Blackstone and Shields in Central Fresno.
Officers say Gonzalez returned a short time later with two other gang members and shot the victim in the leg. Gunfire also hit the restaurant twice, but no customers inside were injured.
Police arrested Gonzalez Thursday at his home.
Anyone with information about his two accomplices is asked to call Fresno Police.
crimetracker, shooting, bulldog gang, gang, mcdonald's, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Things you didn't know about reindeer 18 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos