Charges filed against ex-Hanford cop in drug case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges have been filed against the former Hanford Police officer accused of possessing illegal drugs.
Ernesto Servin, 30, resigned from the department earlier this month -- after officers found marijuana, methamphetamine, oxycontin, and a gun in his personal car.
The Kings County district attorney filed several charges against him including transportation and possession of a controlled substance and filing a false report while serving as an officer.
drug bust, crimetracker, kings county, hanford, lemoore, local
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl game losing streak
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos