Charges filed against ex-Hanford cop in drug case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges have been filed against the former Hanford Police officer accused of possessing illegal drugs.
Ernesto Servin, 30, resigned from the department earlier this month -- after officers found marijuana, methamphetamine, oxycontin, and a gun in his personal car.
The Kings County district attorney filed several charges against him including transportation and possession of a controlled substance and filing a false report while serving as an officer.
drug bust, crimetracker, kings county, hanford, lemoore, local
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 2 min ago
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter 35 min ago
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help 58 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase