Charges filed against ex-Hanford cop in drug case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges have been filed against the former Hanford Police officer accused of possessing illegal drugs.
Ernesto Servin, 30, resigned from the department earlier this month -- after officers found marijuana, methamphetamine, oxycontin, and a gun in his personal car.
The Kings County district attorney filed several charges against him including transportation and possession of a controlled substance and filing a false report while serving as an officer.
drug bust, crimetracker, kings county, hanford, lemoore, local
- Malaysian official: Investigators conclude jet hijacked 6 min ago
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon 45 min ago
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt