Charges filed against ex-Hanford cop in drug case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Charges have been filed against the former Hanford Police officer accused of possessing illegal drugs.
Ernesto Servin, 30, resigned from the department earlier this month -- after officers found marijuana, methamphetamine, oxycontin, and a gun in his personal car.
The Kings County district attorney filed several charges against him including transportation and possession of a controlled substance and filing a false report while serving as an officer.
drug bust, crimetracker, kings county, hanford, lemoore, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos