Corcoran man convicted of first degree murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Kings County jury has convicted a Corcoran man of first degree murder for killing his wife.
Manuel Aguilar walked into the Corcoran Police Department in June of last year and confessed to officers that he had killed his wife.
Police discovered Aguilar's wife's body at the couple's home. Aguilar's wife, Hermina Gamez, had been stabbed multiple times.
Aguilar's sentencing has been set for June 22. He could face a punishment of 25 years to life in prison.
crimetracker, court, murder, corcoran, kings county, local
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted 4 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 42 min ago
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos