Corcoran man convicted of first degree murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Kings County jury has convicted a Corcoran man of first degree murder for killing his wife.
Manuel Aguilar walked into the Corcoran Police Department in June of last year and confessed to officers that he had killed his wife.
Police discovered Aguilar's wife's body at the couple's home. Aguilar's wife, Hermina Gamez, had been stabbed multiple times.
Aguilar's sentencing has been set for June 22. He could face a punishment of 25 years to life in prison.
crimetracker, court, murder, corcoran, kings county, local
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police 20 min ago
- Authorities are investigating a homicide in Fresno County
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Life or death? Jodi Arias jury deadlocked
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Dr. Joseph Castro named new Fresno State...
56 min ago