Auberry woman shot in the neck
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search for a shooter continues after a woman was hit late Wednesday night in Auberry.
The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. on Blue Heron Lane near Auberry Road.
Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies say the woman was shot in the neck.
She was taken to Community Regional Medical Center where she was last listed in stable condition.
Investigators say no arrests have been made, and they're still trying to figure out why the woman was targeted.
crimetracker, shooting, auberry, fresno county, community regional medical center, local
- Photos: 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire 32 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign