Auberry woman shot in the neck
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search for a shooter continues after a woman was hit late Wednesday night in Auberry.
The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. on Blue Heron Lane near Auberry Road.
Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies say the woman was shot in the neck.
She was taken to Community Regional Medical Center where she was last listed in stable condition.
Investigators say no arrests have been made, and they're still trying to figure out why the woman was targeted.
crimetracker, shooting, auberry, fresno county, community regional medical center, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos