Auberry woman shot in the neck
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search for a shooter continues after a woman was hit late Wednesday night in Auberry.
The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. on Blue Heron Lane near Auberry Road.
Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies say the woman was shot in the neck.
She was taken to Community Regional Medical Center where she was last listed in stable condition.
Investigators say no arrests have been made, and they're still trying to figure out why the woman was targeted.
crimetracker, shooting, auberry, fresno county, community regional medical center, local
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested 56 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 50 min ago
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos