Auberry woman shot in the neck
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search for a shooter continues after a woman was hit late Wednesday night in Auberry.
The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. on Blue Heron Lane near Auberry Road.
Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies say the woman was shot in the neck.
She was taken to Community Regional Medical Center where she was last listed in stable condition.
Investigators say no arrests have been made, and they're still trying to figure out why the woman was targeted.
crimetracker, shooting, auberry, fresno county, community regional medical center, local
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting 28 min ago
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network