Hwy 198/Plaza Drive ramp closed Thursday
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The westbound off ramp to Plaza Drive on State Route 198 will be closed starting at 6 a.m. Thursday morning and will remain closed until 8 p.m. Thursday night.
This closure is part of the Visalia overpass construction project.
Traffic will be redirected to exit on the west bound Shirk off ramp, and proceed to travel west bound on Goshen, which will lead motorists back to Plaza Drive.
For complete details on upcoming lane closures due to the Visalia overpass construction project, visit their website.
visalia, tulare county, local, gaby rodriguez
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos