Man's body found behind Southeast Fresno church
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An investigation is underway after a man's body was found in an alley behind a church.
Police say a passerby made the discovery behind Christian Temple just before 11 a.m. Sunday morning. The church is located near Cedar and Belmont.
Investigators are calling the finding suspicious. At this time the man has not been identified.
Action News talked to church-goers soon after the finding.
"I am sad and I'm real angry that someone would come out here, especially behind our church, and do this," church-goer Manuel Orozco said.
At this time investigators are working to find the cause of the man's death.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation