Stabbing victim crashes into police car on the way to the hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia man, who was reportedly stabbed during a neighbor dispute, crashed into a police car after running a red light on the way to the hospital.
According Visalia Police, a man suffering from stab wounds crashed his Toyota pickup truck into a Visalia Police car on Mineral King and Locust after he failed to stop at a red light.
Police arrested Albert Campos Jr. at the scene of the fight for allegedly stabbing the victim. The knife used in the assault was also recovered from the scene.
The stabbing victim was taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center. The extent of his injuries has not been released. The police officer also sustained minor injuries and was treated and released from the hospital.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, stabbing, accident, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos