Stabbing victim crashes into police car on the way to the hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia man, who was reportedly stabbed during a neighbor dispute, crashed into a police car after running a red light on the way to the hospital.
According Visalia Police, a man suffering from stab wounds crashed his Toyota pickup truck into a Visalia Police car on Mineral King and Locust after he failed to stop at a red light.
Police arrested Albert Campos Jr. at the scene of the fight for allegedly stabbing the victim. The knife used in the assault was also recovered from the scene.
The stabbing victim was taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center. The extent of his injuries has not been released. The police officer also sustained minor injuries and was treated and released from the hospital.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, stabbing, accident, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home 50 min ago
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Firefighters save home north of Clovis
- Resources stretched thin as fires ignite around the Valley
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect