Stabbing victim crashes into police car on the way to the hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia man, who was reportedly stabbed during a neighbor dispute, crashed into a police car after running a red light on the way to the hospital.
According Visalia Police, a man suffering from stab wounds crashed his Toyota pickup truck into a Visalia Police car on Mineral King and Locust after he failed to stop at a red light.
Police arrested Albert Campos Jr. at the scene of the fight for allegedly stabbing the victim. The knife used in the assault was also recovered from the scene.
The stabbing victim was taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center. The extent of his injuries has not been released. The police officer also sustained minor injuries and was treated and released from the hospital.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, stabbing, accident, local
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service 24 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender