Stabbing victim crashes into police car on the way to the hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia man, who was reportedly stabbed during a neighbor dispute, crashed into a police car after running a red light on the way to the hospital.
According Visalia Police, a man suffering from stab wounds crashed his Toyota pickup truck into a Visalia Police car on Mineral King and Locust after he failed to stop at a red light.
Police arrested Albert Campos Jr. at the scene of the fight for allegedly stabbing the victim. The knife used in the assault was also recovered from the scene.
The stabbing victim was taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center. The extent of his injuries has not been released. The police officer also sustained minor injuries and was treated and released from the hospital.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, stabbing, accident, local
- Video: Valentine closed near Ashlan due to police investigation 14 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Accuweather Forecast
28 min ago