Missing Fresno Co mother and children found
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Less than 24 hours after they were reported missing, a Fresno County mother and her two children have been found.
Christina Cienfuegos Jimenez and her two children were last seen Saturday afternoon at their East Central Fresno home.
Since being reported missing by her husband, the Fresno County Sheriff's Department spent much of Sunday looking for them.
Around 5:30 Sunday afternoon, deputies say the three were dropped off in the area of Kings Canyon and Chestnut. The investigation revealed they had been staying with someone the mother knew.
No charges will be filed.
fresno, fresno county, fresno east central, missing person, local, mariana jacob
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development 42 min ago
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- City of Fresno to hire 8 people to help...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos