Deadly hit and run in Earlimart
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley authorities are investigating a deadly hit and run in Earlimart.
The collision happened at the intersection of Sierra and Alila on Sunday. Highway Patrol officials say a car swerved to the right while driving down Sierra, hitting a man and a woman walking on the sidewalk.
The car drove away from the scene, headed west on Sierra, and has not yet been found.
The two victims have not been identified, but the male adult died in the incident. A female victim suffered major injuries and is being treated at Community Regional Medical center in Fresno Monday morning.
earlimart, tulare county, accident, hit and run, local
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 52 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway 58 min ago
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit 23 min ago
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly