Visalia Teen accused of stabbing step-father
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 13-year-old is facing attempted murder charges after Visalia Police say he stabbed his step-father during an argument.
The stabbing happened at a home in the area of Vine and Akers over the weekend. Investigators have not released any names.
The 34-year-old victim was taken to a nearby hospital with stab wounds to his chest and is expected to survive. The victim's stepson has been booked into Tulare County Juvenile Hall.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, stabbing, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos