Visalia Teen accused of stabbing step-father
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 13-year-old is facing attempted murder charges after Visalia Police say he stabbed his step-father during an argument.
The stabbing happened at a home in the area of Vine and Akers over the weekend. Investigators have not released any names.
The 34-year-old victim was taken to a nearby hospital with stab wounds to his chest and is expected to survive. The victim's stepson has been booked into Tulare County Juvenile Hall.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, stabbing, local
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon 35 min ago
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home