Visalia Teen accused of stabbing step-father
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 13-year-old is facing attempted murder charges after Visalia Police say he stabbed his step-father during an argument.
The stabbing happened at a home in the area of Vine and Akers over the weekend. Investigators have not released any names.
The 34-year-old victim was taken to a nearby hospital with stab wounds to his chest and is expected to survive. The victim's stepson has been booked into Tulare County Juvenile Hall.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, stabbing, local
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia 55 min ago
- Fire off Copper and Sunnyside north of Clovis
- Carstens Fire near Midpines causes evacuations 37 min ago
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity'
- Chop shop and pot grow busted in Tulare County
- Rolling Fire burning in Madera County
- Federal agents search land linked to Hoffa case
- abcnews: Brokenhearted Hitman Testifies Against...
- OTRC: Daytime Emmys 2013 winners: Full list
- Grass fire closes Highway 99 in Fresno
- Cantaloupe producers start new safety program
- Apricot growers in California are expecting a big year
- Emergency crash landing at Fresno-Yosemite airport
- Zoo employees hold yard sale for conservation projects
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos