Visalia Teen accused of stabbing step-father
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 13-year-old is facing attempted murder charges after Visalia Police say he stabbed his step-father during an argument.
The stabbing happened at a home in the area of Vine and Akers over the weekend. Investigators have not released any names.
The 34-year-old victim was taken to a nearby hospital with stab wounds to his chest and is expected to survive. The victim's stepson has been booked into Tulare County Juvenile Hall.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, stabbing, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder 34 min ago
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows 3 min ago
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos