Visalia Teen accused of stabbing step-father
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 13-year-old is facing attempted murder charges after Visalia Police say he stabbed his step-father during an argument.
The stabbing happened at a home in the area of Vine and Akers over the weekend. Investigators have not released any names.
The 34-year-old victim was taken to a nearby hospital with stab wounds to his chest and is expected to survive. The victim's stepson has been booked into Tulare County Juvenile Hall.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, stabbing, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 48 min ago
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 1 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes