Meth found stuffed inside a teddy bear, mom arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in the North Valley made a drug arrest involving a police dog and a teddy bear.
They say Sandra Oseguera, 28, was taken into custody Sunday, after a gram of methamphetamine, a snorting straw, and a small scale were found hidden inside a teddy bear at her home in Merced.
Investigators say the teddy bear belonged to the woman's two-year-old son.
The little boy was not home at the time of the arrest. He's now with his father. His mother was arrested for drug possession and a parole violation.
crimetracker, drug bust, merced, merced county, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- Accuweather Forecast
21 min ago