Officer-involved shooting at Aynesworth Elementary School
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a fatal officer-involved shooting in Southeast Fresno.
It happened around 3:30 Wednesday afternoon on the campus of Aynesworth Elementary School, located at Church and Chestnut.
Police Chief Jerry Dyer has confirmed that a police officer shot and killed a man. First responders performed CPR then rushed him to the hospital.
Police say the suspect was bulldog gang member and was on parole. No police officers were injured.
crimetracker, officer involved shooting, gang, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local, rick montanez
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers 44 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos