Officer-involved shooting at Aynesworth Elementary School
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a fatal officer-involved shooting in Southeast Fresno.
It happened around 3:30 Wednesday afternoon on the campus of Aynesworth Elementary School, located at Church and Chestnut.
Police Chief Jerry Dyer has confirmed that a police officer shot and killed a man. First responders performed CPR then rushed him to the hospital.
Police say the suspect was bulldog gang member and was on parole. No police officers were injured.
crimetracker, officer involved shooting, gang, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local, rick montanez
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos