Officer-involved shooting at Aynesworth Elementary School
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a fatal officer-involved shooting in Southeast Fresno.
It happened around 3:30 Wednesday afternoon on the campus of Aynesworth Elementary School, located at Church and Chestnut.
Police Chief Jerry Dyer has confirmed that a police officer shot and killed a man. First responders performed CPR then rushed him to the hospital.
Police say the suspect was bulldog gang member and was on parole. No police officers were injured.
crimetracker, officer involved shooting, gang, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local, rick montanez
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 52 min ago
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos