Officer-involved shooting at Aynesworth Elementary School
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a fatal officer-involved shooting in Southeast Fresno.
It happened around 3:30 Wednesday afternoon on the campus of Aynesworth Elementary School, located at Church and Chestnut.
Police Chief Jerry Dyer has confirmed that a police officer shot and killed a man. First responders performed CPR then rushed him to the hospital.
Police say the suspect was bulldog gang member and was on parole. No police officers were injured.
crimetracker, officer involved shooting, gang, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local, rick montanez
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts 54 min ago
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on