Merced man stabbed, police look for suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- North Valley authorities are looking for the person who stabbed a Merced man late Thursday night.
Police say the stabbing happened around 9 p.m. Thursday night outside a home on R Street near West 2nd Street in Merced. Authorities say someone stabbed a 22-year-old man in the upper torso.
The man was taken to a Modesto hospital. He is expected to be okay. No arrests have been made and police are still investigating the incident.
merced, merced county, crimetracker, stabbing, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash 27 min ago
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Murderer apologizes for killing pregnant woman
- Mother of 2-year-old that died faces felony charges
- Who will be Mayor?
- Photos: Selfless acts that will brighten your day