Merced man stabbed, police look for suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- North Valley authorities are looking for the person who stabbed a Merced man late Thursday night.
Police say the stabbing happened around 9 p.m. Thursday night outside a home on R Street near West 2nd Street in Merced. Authorities say someone stabbed a 22-year-old man in the upper torso.
The man was taken to a Modesto hospital. He is expected to be okay. No arrests have been made and police are still investigating the incident.
merced, merced county, crimetracker, stabbing, local
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial 11 min ago
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30