Family: Man starts fires over divorce
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County fire investigators are trying to determine if a man angry over a pending divorce caught two homes on fire.
Fire crews responded to a home on Del Rey near American around 11 p.m. Friday night. Family members told Action News a man caught two homes on fire as retaliation for divorce proceedings.
Everyone inside both homes got out safely, but there was significant smoke damage caused by the second fire.
Firefighters would only say that they responded to two fires last night. Investigators have not determined a cause for either, but they have not ruled out arson.
del rey, fresno county, sanger, selma, fire, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley 13 min ago
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District 12 min ago
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno 8 min ago
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose 31 min ago
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues 55 min ago
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos