Family: Man starts fires over divorce
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County fire investigators are trying to determine if a man angry over a pending divorce caught two homes on fire.
Fire crews responded to a home on Del Rey near American around 11 p.m. Friday night. Family members told Action News a man caught two homes on fire as retaliation for divorce proceedings.
Everyone inside both homes got out safely, but there was significant smoke damage caused by the second fire.
Firefighters would only say that they responded to two fires last night. Investigators have not determined a cause for either, but they have not ruled out arson.
del rey, fresno county, sanger, selma, fire, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits