Family: Man starts fires over divorce
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County fire investigators are trying to determine if a man angry over a pending divorce caught two homes on fire.
Fire crews responded to a home on Del Rey near American around 11 p.m. Friday night. Family members told Action News a man caught two homes on fire as retaliation for divorce proceedings.
Everyone inside both homes got out safely, but there was significant smoke damage caused by the second fire.
Firefighters would only say that they responded to two fires last night. Investigators have not determined a cause for either, but they have not ruled out arson.
del rey, fresno county, sanger, selma, fire, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet 10 min ago
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 24 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs 59 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident