Family: Man starts fires over divorce
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County fire investigators are trying to determine if a man angry over a pending divorce caught two homes on fire.
Fire crews responded to a home on Del Rey near American around 11 p.m. Friday night. Family members told Action News a man caught two homes on fire as retaliation for divorce proceedings.
Everyone inside both homes got out safely, but there was significant smoke damage caused by the second fire.
Firefighters would only say that they responded to two fires last night. Investigators have not determined a cause for either, but they have not ruled out arson.
del rey, fresno county, sanger, selma, fire, local
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing 3 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart