Navy man killed in Lemoore motorcycle crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly accident near the Lemoore Naval Air Station, involving Navy personnel.
It happened at about 9 p.m. Friday night on Highway 198. Officers say three Navy personnel were riding their motorcycles back to the base when one of the men rear-ended a car -- ejecting him off his bike, and killing him at the scene.
Four people in the car were taken to Hanford Community Hospital with minor injuries. CHP officials have not identified the man who died, but say he's a 22-year-old from New Jersey.
accident, lemoore, lemoore naval air station, kings county, local
- Deputy-involved shooting in Tulare County
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy 44 min ago
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident