Navy man killed in Lemoore motorcycle crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly accident near the Lemoore Naval Air Station, involving Navy personnel.
It happened at about 9 p.m. Friday night on Highway 198. Officers say three Navy personnel were riding their motorcycles back to the base when one of the men rear-ended a car -- ejecting him off his bike, and killing him at the scene.
Four people in the car were taken to Hanford Community Hospital with minor injuries. CHP officials have not identified the man who died, but say he's a 22-year-old from New Jersey.
accident, lemoore, lemoore naval air station, kings county, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home 13 min ago
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect
- Accuweather Forecast
35 min ago