Navy man killed in Lemoore motorcycle crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly accident near the Lemoore Naval Air Station, involving Navy personnel.
It happened at about 9 p.m. Friday night on Highway 198. Officers say three Navy personnel were riding their motorcycles back to the base when one of the men rear-ended a car -- ejecting him off his bike, and killing him at the scene.
Four people in the car were taken to Hanford Community Hospital with minor injuries. CHP officials have not identified the man who died, but say he's a 22-year-old from New Jersey.
accident, lemoore, lemoore naval air station, kings county, local
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos