Woman's burned body found near Earlimart
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a murder after a farm worker found a woman's burned body in a field.
The employee made the disturbing discovery around 9 a.m. Sunday morning in the area of Avenue 72 and Road 140 in Earlimart. Detectives are now trying to figure out who killed her and why. They're also waiting for autopsy results to determine her identity and how she died.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Tulare County Sheriff's office.
earlimart, tulare county, homicide, crimetracker, local
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes