Woman's burned body found near Earlimart
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a murder after a farm worker found a woman's burned body in a field.
The employee made the disturbing discovery around 9 a.m. Sunday morning in the area of Avenue 72 and Road 140 in Earlimart. Detectives are now trying to figure out who killed her and why. They're also waiting for autopsy results to determine her identity and how she died.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Tulare County Sheriff's office.
earlimart, tulare county, homicide, crimetracker, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos