Deadly motorcycle crash on HWY 168 in Fresno Co
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- One man is dead following a late night motorcycle crash in Fresno County. The accident happened on Highway 168 between Nicholas and Millerton Road around 8 p.m. Sunday night.
The California Highway Patrol says a man was riding his motorcycle eastbound on Highway 168 when his bike went off the road and hit a tree. Authorities say the man died on the scene. His name has not yet been released.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation but authorities say the dark and curvy roads played a role in the incident. The CHP also says lack of riding experience may have contributed to the accident.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, clovis, accident, local
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado 48 min ago
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison 24 min ago
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities