Valley teens donate time at UCP of Central California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Some Valley students donated their time and a whole lot of seeds to grow a garden at a local non-profit.
UCP of Central California serves people in the Valley with disabilities including cerebral palsy, down syndrome, and autism. 4-H students donated planters, fruits and vegetables to the organization.
Carson King said, "There's nothing better than when you help people, you don't really get anything out of it for yourself but you get a wonderful feeling."
Every planter is tailored to the students who attend UCP. Staff members say they're grateful for the contribution.
local, mariana jacob
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty 32 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car 18 min ago
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
32 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos