Valley teens donate time at UCP of Central California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Some Valley students donated their time and a whole lot of seeds to grow a garden at a local non-profit.
UCP of Central California serves people in the Valley with disabilities including cerebral palsy, down syndrome, and autism. 4-H students donated planters, fruits and vegetables to the organization.
Carson King said, "There's nothing better than when you help people, you don't really get anything out of it for yourself but you get a wonderful feeling."
Every planter is tailored to the students who attend UCP. Staff members say they're grateful for the contribution.
local, mariana jacob
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe