Valley teens donate time at UCP of Central California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Some Valley students donated their time and a whole lot of seeds to grow a garden at a local non-profit.
UCP of Central California serves people in the Valley with disabilities including cerebral palsy, down syndrome, and autism. 4-H students donated planters, fruits and vegetables to the organization.
Carson King said, "There's nothing better than when you help people, you don't really get anything out of it for yourself but you get a wonderful feeling."
Every planter is tailored to the students who attend UCP. Staff members say they're grateful for the contribution.
local, mariana jacob
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos