Race Across America to benefit Valley cyclist
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno cycling community is coming together again to pay tribute to a Valley woman who died in a cycling accident last year.
The organization called Team Donate Life is getting ready to take off for the Race Across America event which starts in Southern California this weekend.
They gathered at the River Park shopping center Thursday morning in North Fresno.
A group of Fresno cyclists formed an organization in Stanford's memory to promote organ donation and transplantation.
Race Across America begins in Oceanside, and ends in Maryland.
It's expected to take nine days.
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos