Tulare County man facing animal cruelty charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A dog in the South Valley is recovering after it was shot in the neck with a pellet gun.
Tulare County investigators say 22-year old Edgar Mora shot the three year old dog after he became irritated with it.
The dog belongs to Mora's neighbor.
Tulare County animal control took the dog to a local veterinarian for treatment. It is expected to survive.
Mora was arrested and now faces animal cruelty charges.
tulare county, animal, crimetracker, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires