Tulare County man facing animal cruelty charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A dog in the South Valley is recovering after it was shot in the neck with a pellet gun.
Tulare County investigators say 22-year old Edgar Mora shot the three year old dog after he became irritated with it.
The dog belongs to Mora's neighbor.
Tulare County animal control took the dog to a local veterinarian for treatment. It is expected to survive.
Mora was arrested and now faces animal cruelty charges.
tulare county, animal, crimetracker, local
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword 46 min ago
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect...
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos