Hot rods on display in Lincoln Park
June 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Part of Lincoln Park became a hotbed of hot rods in celebration of Father's Day.
Muscle cars and classic models were on display along Webster Avenue below the Brown Line tracks.
The classic car show and Father's Day brunch was hosted by McGee's Tavern.
Some of the youngsters joined their dads in admiring the cars.
It was all part of a near picture-perfect Father's Day here in the city.
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama 50 min ago
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley