Rescued dogs kept cool in hot Valley weather
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Humans weren't the only ones taking to the water to beat the heat over the weekend.
Take a look at these dogs at the Fresno Bully Rescue.
Dozens of animals call the shelter home and on hot days workers make sure the dogs keep cool by setting up pools and spraying them with water.
They say shade and water are critical when it comes to keeping animals protected from the heat.
animal, fresno, fresno county, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos