Fresno murder, kidnapping suspect changes plea to guilty
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A homeless man has changed his plea to guilty in connection to a murder and kidnapping case.
Police say Don Anderson, 56, killed a Fresno man who had befriended him.
Michael Weisser and his wife had allowed Anderson to live with them for a short time after meeting the suspect through a church ministry.
Anderson is also accused of briefly kidnapping Weissers wife. He'll be back in court next month for sentencing.
fresno east central, kidnapping, crimetracker, murder, fresno, fresno county, local
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag 6 min ago
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California 37 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- Accuweather Forecast
43 min ago