Fresno murder, kidnapping suspect changes plea to guilty
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A homeless man has changed his plea to guilty in connection to a murder and kidnapping case.
Police say Don Anderson, 56, killed a Fresno man who had befriended him.
Michael Weisser and his wife had allowed Anderson to live with them for a short time after meeting the suspect through a church ministry.
Anderson is also accused of briefly kidnapping Weissers wife. He'll be back in court next month for sentencing.
fresno east central, kidnapping, crimetracker, murder, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence