COS pitcher arrested for meth sales
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A baseball pitcher for the College of the Sequoias has been arrested.
Visalia police say Joe Meraz was on probation and when investigators searched his home Tuesday. They found several weapons including assault rifles. They also found four ounces of meth and packaging materials to sell meth.
Meraz was booked into the Tulare County jail under charges of possession of methamphetamine for sale, felon in possession of a firearm, and various other charges.
crimetracker, drug bust, college of the sequoias, visalia, tulare county, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits