COS pitcher arrested for meth sales
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A baseball pitcher for the College of the Sequoias has been arrested.
Visalia police say Joe Meraz was on probation and when investigators searched his home Tuesday. They found several weapons including assault rifles. They also found four ounces of meth and packaging materials to sell meth.
Meraz was booked into the Tulare County jail under charges of possession of methamphetamine for sale, felon in possession of a firearm, and various other charges.
crimetracker, drug bust, college of the sequoias, visalia, tulare county, local
- Native American remains found during fishing trip 12 min ago
- 18-month-old child dies in Kern County house fire
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini, 51, dies
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez