Hanford High flasher arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is in jail accused of exposing himself to students at a South Valley high school.
Hanford Police say Seth Garcia showed up at Hanford High School on several occasions recently and exposed himself in front of students.
Authorities say the first incident happened on Friday, and Garcia returned to the campus Monday and Tuesday. That's when coaches at Hanford High took a picture of Garcia and chased him away.
Officers were able to track down Garcia and arrest him thanks to the picture. Garcia is now in the Kings County Jail for indecent exposure.
sex crimes, hanford, kings county, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos