Firefighters investigate Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A late night fire at a Northwest Fresno apartment complex is under investigation Friday morning.
Authorities say the fire broke out inside one of the units on Windsor Court condominiums on Fairmont near Shaw Avenue around 9 p.m. Thursday night. Fresno fire says light smoke was coming out of the kitchen area when firefighters arrived on scene.
No one was injured, but authorities aren't saying if anyone was inside the apartment when the fire started. Firefighters were able to knock down the fire in less than half an hour.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
fire, fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, local
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard 24 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos