Firefighters investigate Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A late night fire at a Northwest Fresno apartment complex is under investigation Friday morning.
Authorities say the fire broke out inside one of the units on Windsor Court condominiums on Fairmont near Shaw Avenue around 9 p.m. Thursday night. Fresno fire says light smoke was coming out of the kitchen area when firefighters arrived on scene.
No one was injured, but authorities aren't saying if anyone was inside the apartment when the fire started. Firefighters were able to knock down the fire in less than half an hour.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
fire, fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, local
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released 34 min ago
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire