Firefighters investigate Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A late night fire at a Northwest Fresno apartment complex is under investigation Friday morning.
Authorities say the fire broke out inside one of the units on Windsor Court condominiums on Fairmont near Shaw Avenue around 9 p.m. Thursday night. Fresno fire says light smoke was coming out of the kitchen area when firefighters arrived on scene.
No one was injured, but authorities aren't saying if anyone was inside the apartment when the fire started. Firefighters were able to knock down the fire in less than half an hour.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
fire, fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, local
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes 59 min ago
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes