Police investigate Northwest Fresno Homicide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A search is underway for the person who shot and killed a man in Northwest Fresno Sunday night.
Fresno Police say they found a 20-year-old man suffering from gunshot wounds on the corner of Robinson Avenue and Atlas Way around 11:30 p.m. Sunday night. Authorities say the man was taken to Community Regional Medical Center where he was later pronounced dead.
Police say there were no eyewitnesses to the shooting, and have not released a suspect description so far. Detectives are still trying to figure out why the man was targeted and if the shooting was gang related.
fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, shooting, crimetracker, homicide, local
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced 31 min ago
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem