Laton man accused of sexual assault on Kings River
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Laton man is facing sexual assault charges following an incident on the Kings River.
The Kings County Sheriff's Office says 49-year-old Douglas Cooper offered to take a 22-year-old woman on a ride on his jet ski last week. Investigators say Cooper took the woman to a secluded area of the river and sexually assaulted her.
Authorities say they fear that Cooper may have assaulted other women. If you have any information on other assaults, you're urged to call the Kings County Sheriff's Office.
kings river, laton, kings county, fresno county, sex crimes, crimetracker, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos