Fresno man found bound, held down, during traffic stop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two men are in jail for trying to kidnap another man from his Southeast Fresno home.
Fresno Police say they pulled over a red Chevy Blazer for speeding on Kings Canyon and DeWitt. That's when they saw a man in the back seat holding down a third man who was tied up. Police say the 20-year-old man's hands, legs and torso were bound with duct tape.
Authorities say the driver and the man in the back seat are twin brothers. They've been identified as Ulysses and Daniel Carrillo, and both are Bulldog gang members.
Fresno Police say Daniel and the victim are actually roommates. Police are still trying to figure out the motive behind the kidnapping.
"It's really unknown what the suspects were going to do with the victim, we don't know if this was the beginning of a robbery or the beginning of a murder. But we do know that the victim was kidnapped by suspects and was taken away from his residence," said Lt. Anthony Martinez with the Fresno Police Department.
Officers say the victim broke the back window in an attempt to escape and suffered minor injuries, but is doing okay. He was taken to police headquarters for questioning.
crimetracker, kidnapping, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 35 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma 30 min ago
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos