Teen, 16, arrested for NW Fresno murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy has been arrested and charged for a deadly drive-by shooting in Northwest Fresno. The victim in that shooting was 20-year-old Maurice Graves.
The shooting happened Sunday night on Robinson Avenue and Atlas Way.
Police say Graves and his brother were walking down the street when some people in a car confronted them. Police say words were exchanged and shots were fired.
The shooter has been identified as 16-year-old Marquise Leavy. He's been charged with murder and attempted murder.
Investigators say he also shot at Graves' brother during the incident.
murder, crimetracker, shooting, fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, local
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- 5 honored for helping save Clovis man's life
- Tulare burglary suspect shot, killed by TX trooper
- Did Apple map capture Loch Ness Monster?