Teen, 16, arrested for NW Fresno murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy has been arrested and charged for a deadly drive-by shooting in Northwest Fresno. The victim in that shooting was 20-year-old Maurice Graves.
The shooting happened Sunday night on Robinson Avenue and Atlas Way.
Police say Graves and his brother were walking down the street when some people in a car confronted them. Police say words were exchanged and shots were fired.
The shooter has been identified as 16-year-old Marquise Leavy. He's been charged with murder and attempted murder.
Investigators say he also shot at Graves' brother during the incident.
murder, crimetracker, shooting, fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, local
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks