Teen, 16, arrested for NW Fresno murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy has been arrested and charged for a deadly drive-by shooting in Northwest Fresno. The victim in that shooting was 20-year-old Maurice Graves.
The shooting happened Sunday night on Robinson Avenue and Atlas Way.
Police say Graves and his brother were walking down the street when some people in a car confronted them. Police say words were exchanged and shots were fired.
The shooter has been identified as 16-year-old Marquise Leavy. He's been charged with murder and attempted murder.
Investigators say he also shot at Graves' brother during the incident.
murder, crimetracker, shooting, fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed 27 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno 47 min ago
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies