Tulare police investigating string of burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley investigators are looking into a string of burglaries. They believe one person is responsible for each break-in.
Tulare police say in two cases the crook smashed the glass in the front doors of two different CVS stores.
Police say he stole tobacco products, liquor and candy.
In the third instance investigators believe he forced open the front door of omega tobacco and ripped off more tobacco products.
Two of the break-ins were reported Wednesday morning and the other was reported Sunday.
"On all three of these circumstances, instances that have occurred it's been officers responding to alarms that have been sounding at the businesses. Upon arriving they're discovering there has been some breach at the front entrances," Sgt. Darren Altermatt of the Tulare Police Department said.
Detectives say they have collected evidence at each break-in.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call Tulare Police.
tulare, tulare county, crimetracker, theft, robbery, local
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- Pep Boys shops closed and under suspension
- Young woman dies in hit-run crash on Highway 99
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Clovis mother writes 'It's Ok, Mama Has Cancer'
- Arraignment postponed in accidental Fresno shooting
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Merced water restrictions a step closer to reality
- Car crash knocks doctor's office off its foundation
- Small Wyoming town evacuated after gas explosion
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Memory palace: coping with chemo brain
- Valley sees progress against air pollution