Tulare police investigating string of burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley investigators are looking into a string of burglaries. They believe one person is responsible for each break-in.
Tulare police say in two cases the crook smashed the glass in the front doors of two different CVS stores.
Police say he stole tobacco products, liquor and candy.
In the third instance investigators believe he forced open the front door of omega tobacco and ripped off more tobacco products.
Two of the break-ins were reported Wednesday morning and the other was reported Sunday.
"On all three of these circumstances, instances that have occurred it's been officers responding to alarms that have been sounding at the businesses. Upon arriving they're discovering there has been some breach at the front entrances," Sgt. Darren Altermatt of the Tulare Police Department said.
Detectives say they have collected evidence at each break-in.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call Tulare Police.
tulare, tulare county, crimetracker, theft, robbery, local
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico 10 min ago
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case