Tulare police investigating string of burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley investigators are looking into a string of burglaries. They believe one person is responsible for each break-in.
Tulare police say in two cases the crook smashed the glass in the front doors of two different CVS stores.
Police say he stole tobacco products, liquor and candy.
In the third instance investigators believe he forced open the front door of omega tobacco and ripped off more tobacco products.
Two of the break-ins were reported Wednesday morning and the other was reported Sunday.
"On all three of these circumstances, instances that have occurred it's been officers responding to alarms that have been sounding at the businesses. Upon arriving they're discovering there has been some breach at the front entrances," Sgt. Darren Altermatt of the Tulare Police Department said.
Detectives say they have collected evidence at each break-in.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call Tulare Police.
tulare, tulare county, crimetracker, theft, robbery, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy