Tulare police investigating string of burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley investigators are looking into a string of burglaries. They believe one person is responsible for each break-in.
Tulare police say in two cases the crook smashed the glass in the front doors of two different CVS stores.
Police say he stole tobacco products, liquor and candy.
In the third instance investigators believe he forced open the front door of omega tobacco and ripped off more tobacco products.
Two of the break-ins were reported Wednesday morning and the other was reported Sunday.
"On all three of these circumstances, instances that have occurred it's been officers responding to alarms that have been sounding at the businesses. Upon arriving they're discovering there has been some breach at the front entrances," Sgt. Darren Altermatt of the Tulare Police Department said.
Detectives say they have collected evidence at each break-in.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call Tulare Police.
tulare, tulare county, crimetracker, theft, robbery, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos