Tulare police investigating string of burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley investigators are looking into a string of burglaries. They believe one person is responsible for each break-in.
Tulare police say in two cases the crook smashed the glass in the front doors of two different CVS stores.
Police say he stole tobacco products, liquor and candy.
In the third instance investigators believe he forced open the front door of omega tobacco and ripped off more tobacco products.
Two of the break-ins were reported Wednesday morning and the other was reported Sunday.
"On all three of these circumstances, instances that have occurred it's been officers responding to alarms that have been sounding at the businesses. Upon arriving they're discovering there has been some breach at the front entrances," Sgt. Darren Altermatt of the Tulare Police Department said.
Detectives say they have collected evidence at each break-in.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call Tulare Police.
tulare, tulare county, crimetracker, theft, robbery, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos