Hanford teens arrested in robbery investigation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hanford police have arrested eight teenagers for a string of armed robberies in the city in June.
The attacks happened at four locations including two quick shop markets between June 18 and 25.
Police say each time the suspects came up to a person who was alone. None of the victims were seriously injured.
On Tuesday the police department put a task force together that quickly identified the suspects and began making arrests.
Three of the people arrested were over the age of 18 and the five others were all underage but will be tried as adults.
Investigators say all of the suspects have ties to local gangs.
hanford, kings county, robbery, theft, crimetracker, local
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy 18 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children 1 min ago
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 58 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting...
17 min ago