Hanford teens arrested in robbery investigation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hanford police have arrested eight teenagers for a string of armed robberies in the city in June.
The attacks happened at four locations including two quick shop markets between June 18 and 25.
Police say each time the suspects came up to a person who was alone. None of the victims were seriously injured.
On Tuesday the police department put a task force together that quickly identified the suspects and began making arrests.
Three of the people arrested were over the age of 18 and the five others were all underage but will be tried as adults.
Investigators say all of the suspects have ties to local gangs.
hanford, kings county, robbery, theft, crimetracker, local
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase 49 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting 16 min ago
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers 7 min ago
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- California regulators propose coyote-killing ban
- More Latino than white students admitted to UC
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Easter Brunch recipe
- Accuweather Forecast
29 min ago
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed...
52 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos