Valley businesses discuss high speed rail opportunities
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Local contracting businesses gathered in Fresno to talk about the opportunities high speed rail could create in the Valley.
Five design and building firms hosted the meeting.
Smaller businesses also learned how they could take part in the bidding process and share in subcontracting work, when construction begins.
The next meeting will be held July 11 in Bakersfield.
fresno, fresno county, high speed rail, local
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers 41 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos